Looking to spruce up your spring wardrobe? With tomorrow marking the first official day of spring (although it will snow) there are only a few things that you need to add to your closet to make this spring one to remember! 1. Stacked heels – are back in a big way! I was born in the 70s and I am partial to that era in fashion. Stacked heels, unlike stiletto’s are very easy to walk in and give you more balance. Pair them with wide legged jeans for a cool 70s feel.
2. Menswear shoes – As much as I LOVE heels, flats are a must and are very popular right now. you can do so much with flats. you can dress them up or down; with jeans, skirts and dresses!
3. Bucket Bags! – They’re fashionable and functional. If you’re like me, you carry a lot in your purse unless you’re wearing a clutch. I have to carry medication and other necessities, so the bigger the bag, the better.
4. Printed clutches – The best way to print mix is to add a printed clutch and you are instantly in style!
5. Pearl Chokers – Pearls are coming back in a big way. They aren’t just for breakfast at Tiffany’s. You can add pearls to just about any outfit to make a classy statement. To make it a little edgy, make it a choker with pearls! You’re sure to turn a few heads.
6. Big Hats – I for one, am not a fan of hats. I love them, but I don’t wear them much. This is something that I would like to add to my fashion repertoire
More looks from me coming soon, so STAY TUNED!
Thanks for stopping by!